If you are looking for ideas for a romantic getaway or to plan a romantic anniversary trip then check out these five romantic destinations. You won’t be sorry!
- The Italian Country Side: Italy is chock full of romance and the countryside is breathtaking. If you are looking to get to Europe in the near future, Italy is sure to be the best spot for romance. The views are spectacular, the countryside is lush, the food and wine are amazing. You are sure to love the quaint villages, restaurants, and shops.
- The Greek Isles: Need I say more? How can you not feel romantic strolling down dramatic white stone walled buildings delightfully positioned in contrast against those perfect blue shimmering waters? Up and down the staircase and winding alleyways, tons to explore! Enjoy a drink or two while watching the sunset! Best thing yet, hop on a boat for a cruise or sail around the islands found here. You won’t be sorry.
- Kyoto, Japan: Walk hand in hand as you explore historic shrines, temples, quaint tea houses and more. Plan the trip to Kyoto, Japan in the spring and you can stroll underneath cherry blossoms in bloom! Traditional and tranquil, this city is filled with romantic gestures and designs. You could spend a year exploring all Japan has to offer, so stay as long as you can.
- New Orleans, Louisiana: While many consider it a party paradise, it is a magnificent place for a romantic getaway for couples. The French Quarter, the architecture, restaurants, music, and sites will have you in the mood for romance. Perfect for a long weekend for Valentines Day or a special anniversary.
- Newport, Rhode Island: This charming city by the sea has everything you could want in a getaway with your partner. Walk the rocky shoreline up to the Historic Cliff walk, have a candlelit dinner at one of many quaint restaurants, go on a winery tour, cuddle up by the fire. Newport, Rhode Island will leave you breathless.