It is a fact of life that people rely on their smart phones for a lot of things. With a million and one apps out there, everyone has their favorites. Below is a list of 7 great travel apps that might be a great fit for you!
1.Track My Tour is like a real time travel journal that you can share with your friends and family back home while you travel. You can mark on a map with photos all the fun things you did at different places on the map.
2. Hailo Available in many large cities from New York to London. Helps you to hail a cab without actually having to hail a cab. You can also pay your your cab fare through the app.
3.Hopper Will help you to get the cheapest fares on tickets with their predictions on when those prices will be available.
4. City Maps To Go Will give you maps in advance to all the places that you will be going in case your GPS does not work. They are also stores offline so you won’t have to worry about roaming.
5. Pack Point Tells you what to pack so that you will be prepared for the weather and activities in your destination.
6. TripIT Merges all of your flight, restaurant, hotel, and car rental confirmation emails in one master itinerary to keep your organized. Traveling can be stressful, this is a great app to keep you organized. For scatter brained girls like myself I like having one place to find all that stuff!
7. LoungeBuddy Helps you find airport lounges that you don’t have to be a member of. You might have to pay a small fee, but many times its worth it to wait for your next flight in a calm, quiet, and relaxed atmosphere. And honestly, lounges rule. You should absolutely check one out if you can!
There are many more travel apps to choose from. I personally love CityMapsToGo, as I have almost zero sense of direction and getting lost gives me anxiety like nobody’s business.
Thanks for reading, I appreciate you all.